Friday, January 29, 2010

the guy with the heart who will never know love

I'll always be the guy with a shoulder to cry on
and I'm the guy who will always be a friend when I'm needed.
however I'll never be be the one to hold someones hand.
Nor will I ever know what it's like to be loved
I do love
I love passionately and deeply for some
but those are the ones who punish me
those are the ones who do not want to get close
and push me away
to find someone they can keep a distance to
every night i think of what it would be like
to hold someone in my arms
and i dream of love
but sadly i know I'll never have that one
i will hear the words I love you
but only for the moment then
they will be just a memory
just a tear
but im still their for when im needed
used and abused
the only love for me in this cruel world
is just knowing people know im their
wether for my last dollar
or just to bum a smoke
at least they know
i care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you've bee put through the ringer.