Monday, January 18, 2010

you will always have all my heart

right now you seem like
you want to leave
but take this with you
when go know that
i am here
for when you find you are alone
and need someone near
I'll be here
and when you need
someone to Liston
my ears will always be
wide open for your cry's

because you will always have
my heart

I never thought i could fall in love alone
and even though we share a home
i know that you haven't fallen
and I'm always alone
but i'll never follow
you where you go
but where you go i wish you the best
and i hope i hope you can find happiness
i will always be here in the cold
with or without you
I'll be here and when you need me and
I'll be here waiting for your call

because you'll always have
all my heart

No comments: