Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So I have contacted a psychic

i asked a psychic to look into my current relationship and the reading may come out though it may come out otherwise i will keep you all posted here is my reading

*Note: 4 months kept popping into my head.

I saw that this is a new relationship. There is still a long way to go. You feel at peace with her. She is of the light and charming. You are of the dark and wise. You are in touch with the divine. The relationship is based on spiritual strength.

Truth and intuition are major factors in the relationship. Allow your intuition to guide you and temper it with truth you already know. I see a period of loss where you will want to withdraw from her but she will be your hope and guiding light. The emotional bond you are looking for will come from this. The physical bond will come as the relationship grows.






I Will not sit back and only hope for the best

No comments: